Thursday 2 August 2012

So Far So Good

I honestly thought that this day would be horrid. Toddler N woke up in the middle of the night and refused to go back to sleep in his own bed.

Yes, I know that we are supposed to "fight" him and get him to fall asleep in his own bed again but sometimes there is simply not enough energy or willpower to go through with that in the middle of the night. So he came in to our bed where he subsequently fell asleep within 2 seconds and somehow managed to keep me awake for the rest of the night.

I am not a night person, I need my sleep, so you can imagine the foul mood i was in this morning which did not get better when i realised Husband accidentally taken my card/money to work so I was unable to buy my pick-me-up drug (the brown fizzy diet drink).

But I dressed myself and Toddler N who was in a very good mood and walked up to the playpark where we had lots of fun. The lovely weather did a great pick-me-up job. And it has only gotten better from there. I am depressingly tired but Toddler N has been so much fun and very sweet which has done wonders for the day. He has let me kiss and cuddle him as much as I want and he was very, very polite when he asked if he could have some stickers. His speech is coming along tremendously and he is not at all behind other children in terms of speaking. It may be that he mixes swedish and english and therefore making it impossible for non-Swedish speakers to understand him but WE do and that is the main thing.

Toddler N last week -

No comments: