Thursday 23 February 2012

A Message from Toddler N

Dear All, I just want you to know that my mamma has behaved in the most awful way today. Earlier, after I got out of [their] bed my "Nutte" [snuttefilt\blanket] mysteriously disappeared. Mamma said she couldn't find it and believed that she had actually tried to find it or my 2nd choice "Nutte".

Little did I know that she lied. To ME!

As always when mamma hangs up the wet laundry I try to help so she can play with me instead. She thinks I am the sweetest boy ever for doing it and it generally results in a few hugs and kisses. I am not complaining - it keeps her happy and she might let me play with something I'm not usually allowed to play with.

But this time I found a strange bag in with the wet clothes. "Laundry bag" she called it. I have no idea what it is for but when I looked a little bit closer I could see some familiar red stripes.

It was "Nutte"! and Blue "Nutte 2" was in there too!!

ALL WET!!

I can't snuggle up with them if they're all WET!!

And they were no longer smelly either! It'll take me atleast 2 days to get them back to the perfect snuggle state.

And to top it all off she has now hung them to dry on the hot metally thingy in the hallway. I can't reach them there...

Yup, so there you have it. Mamma has been naughty today. I've been giving her dirty looks ever since this happened and I might not forgive her until "Nutte" is dry or until she pins me down for a tickle and a cuddle.

/Toddler N

2 comments:

Mrs E said...

The sweetest thing I've ever read.

A-K said...

Åh, det där gjorde min kväll! <3 (kom nyss hem från jobbet, barnen sover och allt jag hade velat ha var en dregglig puss)