Wednesday 23 January 2008

Do You See the Light?! - - "Hell No!"

Have to go to a workshop tomorrow morning. I am deathly worried about things like that since an acquaintance of mine went to a kick-off/workshop and they were "reborn" through an artificial birth canal as part of the exercise*. I know I wouldn't appreciate or want to do a thing like that in a room full of strangers. They'll see what stubborn is, if it is something vaguely similar tomorrow.

I've already been born once, I don't remember minding it at all and I've had a good life so I draw the conclusion that it didn't traumatise me all that much. Mind you, my mom had a caesarian, so maybe that doesn't count?

So, keep your fingers crossed that it'll just be a nice simple, non-humiliating experience tomorrow. As soon as anyone brings out a huge piece of fabric shaped like a tunnel, I'll be out the door and into the nearest pub. I don't care if it leaves me jobless...



* The place they went to had to stop doing that as some other group were less appreciative and more vocal about it than my friend's group was.

No comments: