Wednesday 20 June 2007

Why do weird people approach me!

Spent the day shopping. Not fun-shopping. More boring, necessary stuff - like food and washing detergent. Mom is using her "I've had a hip-replacement" excuse as to not having to go shopping so that leaves me as both dad and brother are working.

It's been boiling hot today, again, and I was not the only one looking a bit flustered at Coop -

(Oh My God, there's a woman giving birth on telly. It should be illegal showing that sort of stuff! Miracle of life - bahumbug! It's f-ing disgisting! That's what it is!)

Back to shopping; I was debating whether getting sliced granary bread or un-sliced granary bread when a man comes up to me. He looked very hot and it scared me a bit as I didn't fancy having to help out if he were to faint or die right there and then (trust me, he looked close to kickin' it). He looks at me and my dilemma and says,

"You ought to do something about this darned weather!"

Hello?

Do I look like God?

Well, I do see myself as a sort of godess but not the God. He's got a beard and sandals from Scholl's. I shave my legs and in other places and I don't have a beard (yet).

I could not think of anything to say so I just said: "Sliced it is!" and then I pushed my trolly towards the fruit and veg. I don't know what happened to the red man but I might have to ask my dear friend God to make sure people know that I am unable to deal with the weather. Ask me about shoes and pretty handsbags instead. I mean, have you ever seen a pic of G-man wearing socks and sandals? No, and that's thanks to moi. Puhleeease!

No comments: