Saturday 31 December 2011

Awaiting 2012

2010 - was the best year of my life as that was the year we had N, our beautiful, gorgeous baby who's not much of a baby anymore but we love him more and more for each day - even those days when he headbutts me.

2011-  this year - has been amazing. It's such a privilege to be around and see/experience a child's development and especially since it's our child!

2011 - is also the year when Husband and I became Husband & Wife. It was a fantastic day and one I'll never ever forget. It was made extra special because we had Toddler N with us on that day and got to share all that happiness with him.

So what sort of expectations do I have for 2012?
I don't normally do any NY's resolutions but I do have some wishes though.
I wish for all my friends and family to have a healthy and happy year with lots and lots of love.
I most definitely and whole heartedly wish that no child is born to die - no matter what country they are born in. This coming year and all the years after that.

All the best to all of you and your families.

Happy New Year!

xxx




No comments: