Tuesday 15 November 2011

3 in a bed

I think we'll be 3 in our bed tonight. The Little Man has a really nasty cough and he usually sleeps better [calmer] if he sleeps with us. Or rather, as close to me as is possible without actually being draped over my face... I don't mind, I'm very happy when I get to snuggle up with my son. He used to sleep on my chest when he was a very little baby and I assume that he soon will be too big, too cool to even give his mother a hug so I take what I can, while I can.

And Husband will get the majority of the bed to himself. Oh well, he tried to snuggle up with me and Toddler N this morning before getting up but Toddler N pushed him away and then patted Husband's forehead as if to console him for not getting any cuddles.

Tomorrow we're off to a gallery to [hopefully] buy a painting.

No comments: