Monday 1 August 2011

Feeling Hot Hot Hot

Today is the kind of hot, overcast and sweaty day that makes you really snoozy which means that Baby N's afternoon nap is very much appreciated today!

Sweaty - you know when you ask yourself "Did I skip my morning shower today?" even though you know full well that you didn't? Yup, that's how sweaty this day is. Went upstairs to change Baby N's nappy and sweat went "flowing" down my back. Not so nice.

While on the subject of "hotness" - I may not have lost enough weight to make me a skinny bride but my legs are looking good. very good, in fact - if I may say so myself. Now I've got to find something to wear that'll show 'em off!

Also heard a "I saw you yesterday at so and so" which means that person saw me being well p-ed off with Boyfriend for making us late... oh well - yesterday was also a hot-sweaty kind of day when tempers run high.

Oh hell, who am I kidding? My temper is always running high!

1 comment:

Mrs E (ibland Grefvinnan) said...

Speaking of not-so-skinny-brides... I have managed to gain 3 kg this summer - and I was already on the slightly overweight side...

Ah well. C'est la vie :-)