Tuesday 29 March 2011

Modern Family

Yes, I know that we are unfashionably behind everyone else when it comes to Modern Family. We happened to catch the pilot-episode on telly and we just could not stop laughing. And because Sky+ didn't series link it properly we decided to just buy the DVD instead.

The show just gets better and better. It's unbelievably funny. While other comedy shows tend to feel unrealistic this one does not. I can see these little "events" happen to us, my family etc. Not to mention that Boyfriend and I have sussed out which character the other one is most like. And we totally agree.

Boyfriend is so Phil. There's no point denying it. there's no way to describe Phil/Boyfriend, just watch the show and you'll know...

I, on the other hand, am a mix of two: Gloria for her temper (I wish it was for her body) and Mitchell for his correctness and snobby traits. They also happen to be my favourites in the show!

No comments: