Friday 25 February 2011

Get me to the labor ward

Baby N got a tummy bug from nursery and poor little thing, he's been so upset and almost looks apologetic when his nappy has been dirty. I feel so sorry for him and yesterday evening I just bawled because I couldn't help him and when cleaning his bum-bum he cried even more as it's so sore.  I felt like an absolutely useless mommy.

I know he needs to get through these things but it's so difficult to not be able and help him.

And last night... I got it too. Good Lord. I cannot remember a time when I was in such agony. Boyfriend said "labor?" and let me tell you: Labour is a piece of cake compared to this. Luckily I also have the bestest Boyfriend ever and he helped me through the night. Not that I needed any help but he waited outside the bathroom to make sure I was ok. He even said he'd hold the bucket if I wanted him to. But I love him a little bit too much to ask for that.


Baby N has been very subdued all day so far so it's been lots of cuddles on the sofa and lots of little snoozes in the pram in the beautiful spring weather.

No comments: