Thursday 27 January 2011

I Love My Family

I had a wonderful day yesterday with Boyfriend and Baby N. We went to the shopping centre to return a pair of jeans and I also tried on some more and realised that with a little bit more tweaking and sensible eating I'll be back in my 'pre-preggo' sized jeans very soon. And it was a tight pair too. So that made me quite pleased with myself. It's nice to see that there's a difference.

Baby N was amazing at the restaurant, he ate his own food (wolfed it down), then some of our chicken and then some fruit purée for dessert. All the while smiling and flirting with everyone within a 10 metre radius. He's been such a happy baby these past 4 weeks, I think the teething business has taken a break + he loves playing with his toys on his own although he keeps an eye out for me.

This morning he woke up at 5.30 and was hungry so we gave him a bottle and then he feel asleep again cheek to cheek with me in our bed and we stayed like that till 8 o'clock. He then woke up laughing and grabbed my hair to pull me closer and then he gave me a big slobbering kiss. It's the best feeling ever, even if you have drool all over your face and your hair is being pulled out.

It's the type of love you could explode from.

No comments: