Wednesday 21 October 2009

Am I too Picky?

I've lost my phone - or broke it. Whatever. I can't find it anyway so I've been looking for a good monthly deal. Yes, you've heard it. Ems is looking to abandon the faithful Pay as You Go scheme!

Well, to be perfectly honest - the Pay As You Go here is so crappy that it's not even worth the trouble. And for various reasons I will be needing to be able to contact Boyfriend without worrying about "do I have enough credit?" etc. I had my eyes on a particular phone with a low monthly fee that'd give me a decent amount of free minutes and texts (perfect) but it turned out to not be such a good deal after all. Am I surprised?

I want a decent looking phone, not too plastic, not a "slide", definitely not a Samsung and preferably Sony Ericson, Nokia or Blackberry. I don't care about how many mega pixels the camera has as I have an awesome SLR and I'm not bothered about how many songs it'll fit (that's what my pink Zen stone is for). I need a P H O N E to text and call people with, and the option to get Internet if I ever were to want it (doubt it). But most of them are too boyish or too plastic - white with golden buttons? Nope, not quite my style... *shudder*

Am I asking too much of a phone?

1 comment:

SEAnswers said...

I would suggest you to buy either the T707 or the Jalou Dolce & Gabanna phone since they both are really fashionable and simple to use with very cool features.

-Tony
Sony Ericsson Answers Team.