Monday 25 June 2007

Nothing to report

Nothing's happened. I'm not doing anything but reading outside on the porch. Have gone through loads of old books from the attic. Good ones, crap ones. It makes the day go by.

I think I might start painting a house tomorrow. It depends on the weather and if dad goes to pick up the paint later on today.

My friend who's pregnant is only one day away from delivering. They've decided not to have her go full term as the baby so huge and she's so tiny. She's still doing it the natural way though. I would have demanded a c-section with such a big baby. The tearing, oh the tearing! I'm not even close to planning getting pregnant and this scares the crap out of me. perhaps she isn't aware of the tearing. Ignorance is a bliss in many situations. This must be one of them.

Me in the future:
Excuse me nurse! Can I have 2 of all the pills in the pharmacy, please? And something that'll knock me out until the little shit is 18 and has gone off to Uni. And please keep the stitches small... Aww, that's so kind. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The reading sounds nice - I've gotten quite a bit of that done myself. Did you get my e-mail?

Btw, det var en gammal repris jag körde :-)