Tuesday 10 April 2007

I fancy a seriously BIG...

... drink!

I haven't had a proper "piss up" for ages. Well, not since the rugby-dinner before x-mas. I was off my head. I danced can-can for Boyfriend and T.G (wtf?), called 2 rugbyplayers a bad name for wrestling on the floor (what?!), danced all night with Elaine (great fun!), showed off my skills in guessing the correct temperature for the cab-driver (very uncool!), decided to sleep on the bathroom floor in my undies (such an unflattering pose!), vomited a little (sexy!), drank a gallon of water and was despite all this pretty ok the next day. We'll never get an invite for this year's rugby dinner...

Perhaps I'm better off not drinking after all... but I still fancy a good night out.

2 comments:

David Coleman said...

You forgot to mention trying to con the organiser into thinking you'd paid for the tickets. That was pretty disgraceful too!

Ems said...

I SO did not! And I'll never admit to doing it anyway, ha!