Saturday 31 March 2007

Good Morning

It is a lovely day here and we had, for the first time in a long time, our bedroomwindow open during the night. We live in the city but the traffic doesn't bother me anymore.

Yesterday was a good day. I got an Easteregg from the student teacher I get along with really well, and a cake from the IT-teacher and a card that a lot of the staff had signed. Which was very nice. I had "crafted" a Easterbasket full of sweets and chocolatebunnies/eggs and decorated it with easter colours. It wasn't too bad considering I am not the most creative person when it comes to crafts and things. They seemed to like it as all the sweets were gone by 3 o'clock.

In the evening Boyfriend and I watched "The Running Man". I hadn't seen it before but I had "seen it before" as it wasn't very original but not too bad, it was entertaining and not as long as the movies are now. I think that 1h 30-40 minutes is a good length for a film that is meant to entertain and especially those with a crap storyline. I do not fancy sitting down for 3 hours watching scenes that clearly should have been cut when editing. Well, that's what I think anyway.

I don't know what's on the agenda today - the weather is lovely although that might change. We talked about perhaps going to the Fat Cat for lunch and their apple-pie is to die for... Yum yum yum!

No comments: