Friday 14 October 2011

Coming or Running Away

Time - it just never seems to be enough of it. I know that it's all to do with prioritising so there really ought to be enough time for all the important stuff. I really do try to prioritise and yet I never, ever, seem to get to the Post Office to send off some stuff I should have sent aaaages ago. I suck.

Toddler N will be 18 months on Sunday. Shit. Where did that come from?? It seems like it was yesterday when I was all fed up with the contractions and nothing happening and then when The Baby (we didn't know it was a boy) started to get poorly in there it was decided that mommy's tummy was to be sliced open. Best decision EVER! Not only did we get a healthy baby boy but I also really enjoyed (I am sick) the whole theatre experience and I am pretty sure they tightened the skin/tummy afterwards so it was better than it would have been from a natural delivery. Can I complain? Not really.

But about time -
The western world says that "time is running away..." which sort of puts it in a negative spin and makes me feel stressed about "losing" it. In some parts of the Eastern World they say that "time is coming quickly..." or something to that effect. And I have to say that it sounds and feels a lot more positive way of thinking even though both saying mean the same thing.

Anyhow. Time comes fast these days and I've got to learn to keep up.

Toodles.

No comments: