Tuesday 18 October 2011

Autumnal Tuesday

If you were a fly on the wall in our house you'd probably witness us sing the letters that spell out Toddler N's name. Daily. Several times a day. Silly tune and silly noises but we've stuck to it. And it certainly paid off today!

Toddler N and I came home after a day at nursery (him, not me) and as he's still tired after a week of being ill so we turned the telly on for some "down time" and the "In The Nigh Garden" comes on and he walks up to the telly and points to the "N" and then says his name!!

Yeay!

I got really excited and cheered him and he looked at me like "seriously mom, you act as if I don't know how to spell my own name!! Jeez, you're embarrassing me!"

Oh well, he'd better get used to it. I have a feeling that I am going to be one of those moms. Yessireee.

Ta ta

1 comment: