Friday 8 July 2011

Thur-Schizo-Day

Baby N and I had a bit of a schizo day yesterday. One minute he was as happy as can be and we were chasing each other whilst laughing our heads off and the next minute he was an absolute nightmare - screaming, screaming and hitting everything!

I had to go into town yesterday and from the moment he got his nappy changed at M&S's baby-room he was horrid. it just went on and on and on and on (you get the picture) and as I'm already extremely stressed it culminated with me throwing up at Boots. In their baby-room in which I was alone (thankfully).

Everything is getting to me at the moment and I guess the crying just pushed me over the edge physically.

But as always there's an end to everything and after we'd been home for a while Baby N came up to me and wanted to snuggle [all bad stuff got erased straight away] and then we played "hide a ball under a cup and guess which one". This is one of Baby N's favourite games and he applauds himself whether he gets it right or not and how can anyone stay upset after seeing such joy?

No comments: