Sunday 24 October 2010

Getting Back On Track

I am still very much feeling the effects of the Shingles. Exhaustion is ever present but perhaps a little bit less than a few days ago. To survive - I know it sounds dramatic but tiredness can bring you to the edge of insanity - I could only do the bare minimum. "Bare Minimum" in my case is looking after Baby N - not the smallest of tasks - and that was that.

Now, I'm slowly starting to see other things that need doing and one such thing is The Wedding. The Wedding is not that far away, and days, weeks and months pass by very quickly so must get back on track.

Church, priest, reception venue, photographer, band, cook and sort of the colour scheme/theme has been sorted. But there are so much more stuff to do and I'd like to get it done before it gets urgent and "OhMyGodItMightNotGetHere/ThereInTime!!".

So be warned Bridezilla is Back!

....Oh! Boyfriend is also involved somewhere, I'm fairly certain it.

No comments: