Thursday 7 February 2008

Yummy in My Tummy

Miss E's got a dog for a week and I am seriously jealous. I want to pick up dog poop too - obviously only after the dog I'd be walking myself or it'd be a bit sick- and I want a cuddle from a dog.

Boyfriend, who's been like a dog-substitute isn't going to do either as he's working the "long day" at the hospital so he won't be home until 23.00. I guess I'll have to cuddle up with Rupert and order a romantic Chinese dinner for 1.

It's not really as bad as it sounds, an evening on my own could be just what I need. In fact, the more I think about it the more I like the sound of it. Bring it on! A yummy Chinese take-away, my favourite giraffe (Rupert) and Pride & Prejudice!!

You know what I'm talking about!!

2 comments:

Mrs E (ibland Grefvinnan) said...

After having picked up A LOT of poop and seeing my blue couch slowly turn white from fur I am willing to trade you the dog for your evening alone :-)

Ems said...

Ok, if it's not supposed to be a "furry" couch then I understand why it's a bit annoying. But I can live with that, if her owners don't mind - you can just fly her over and I'll dogsit her..