Tuesday 3 April 2007

There's...

...no turning back... literally! And it scares me a little bit as it means I have no "escape route" in case it isn't to work out. I know it'll work but being a person with certain phobias, I always make sure there's a way to get out safely. And now I've cut off all strings attached to my "safetynet". It doesn't mean I didn't commit 100% before but it made me feel safe to know that I had a great job back home to fall back on. A job I loved, people I really like.

If this isn't commitment and devotion for the one I love, then I don't know what else I can do to show how much I love him and want to make this work.

Is it wrong to feel like this? It is one of the easiest decisions but at the same time a very difficult thing to do. Am I a horrible person? I feel like I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, not horrible. BRAVE!!!

Anonymous said...

Of course not horrible - I think it's great! Sometimes I wish I had your guts... But the I remember that I love my boys and wouldn't even leave them for a million. I'm hooked. Now it's chocolate and cosmo time here. Happy easter!