Thursday 29 March 2007

Another night on my own..

.. but it's the last one! Boyfriend's last night on call - for this time - so on Saturday we're going to have a nice cuddle in bed in the morning and only get out of bed in time to got to the Fat Cat - our local pub - for a nice Saturday lunch. I can't wait!

I spoke to mommy today. She was in quite a lot of pain, they'd only given her useless painkillers but she was going to ask for something to sleep on. She was really upset that she had been told, on the op-table, that they were not going to "put her under" properly so she was awake while they were rooting away/giving her a new hip. She said she was so shocked that she couldn't believe what they were doing. At first they had headphones on her but didn't bother changing the CD when it had finished playing so she heard them sawing! It was also supposed to take only 2 hours but lasted 4,5 due to her hip being so damaged and all that took its toll on my mom, who like me isn't too happy about hospitals and needles and whatsits. But she said she was really happy because my dad was there when she woke up this morning and he had brought a massive bouquet of roses. Isn't that sweet?

I had a stroll through town on my way home from work today and but a lot of sweets and a fruitbasket. And with that I've made an "Easterbasket" for all the staff at school tomorrow as it is my last day!!

I was beat this morning so I'd better get to bed and have a proper night's sleep. I found myself sleeping sprawled across the bed in a manner that says that I was used to sleeping alone for a long time... I miss him though - he always gets up to get my raggsockar if my feet are cold or if I need a blanket or a glass of water and he saves me from my nightmares... can he be a better boyfriend?

God natt

No comments: