Thursday 14 March 2013

Big Boy Room

Both Husband and I are deliriously excited about Toddler N's Big Boy Room and it's not far away from being finished. Husband has painted the "proper" colour now and it looks like we only need one layer as it's a very thick kind of paint. It's a colour called Donkey Ride and it looks fab on the wall so we'll be suing that in the nursery once Toddler N has moved into the Big Boy Room permanently.

All the furniture needed have also arrived and yes, most of it is from IKEA. I love IKEA for its simplicity, quality and great price. But the stuff that we have to "pimp" it up has been purchased from all over the world - you've got to love the internet. And if it is half as lovely as it is in my head and on my plans then I'll probably move in there with Toddler N and Husband can have the other room to himself.

I'll post some pictures once we're getting somewhere as it's just an empty room at the moment. But I am SOOO pleased with it!


No comments: